Goodness is the only investment that never fails.
Henry David Thoreau - US Author and naturalist
If you wish to undergo the 21 day process, and have researched all you can on the matter, and read my book Living on Light (also titled Pranic Nourishment) then the next step is to ask yourself:
Are you Physically fit?
- Are you able to do at least one solid hour of exercise each day without problem? I recommend a cross training program for strength, grace, flexibility and stamina such as:
- weight lifting
- marital arts etc
- Have you been a vegetarian for at least a few years?
- Prior to the process are you prepared to become vegan for 6 months, then raw food, then liquids for up to another 6 months before beginning the 21 day process?
- Have you done all you can do to detox your physical body system?
- Have you learnt about fasting and fasted on juice and/or water for over 7 days before?
- Over the years have you learnt to listen to the voice of your body and treat it like a temple?
Are you Emotionally fit?
- Do you have positive relationships with family and friends, do you feel content in life and happy with who you are?
- Have you worked through your personal agendas and are now wishing to only serve and have your life here make a positive difference to the planet?
- Have you sat down and asked yourself why you wish to do this?
- Have you looked at your emotional attachments to food?
- Are you disciplined enough to slowly eliminate everything but raw food from your diet?
- If so are you disciplined enough to then eliminate everything but fruit?
- Then everything but liquids?
- Then perhaps even liquids?
- Are you aware how this will impact on your social life?
- Does it matter?
Are you Mentally fit?
- Do you KNOW and experience that you create your own reality?
- Do you exercise mind mastery and thus feel the benefits of applied positive thoughts and programming in manifestation?
- Do you have a strong mind body connection?
- Do you listen to your body's guidance?
Are you Spiritually fit?
- Have you been meditating regularly enough to feel the presence of the Divine One Within (DOW) you and have you experienced the benefits of daily meditation in your life?
- Have you learnt to listen to and trust the voice of the Divine Within you as it guides you in life?
- Are you prepared to be flexible and open and experiment with this new lifestyle regardless of what others think?
- Are you prepared to do this until you have convinced yourself that you are free from the need to eat food again? Even if this takes months?
- Do you realize that the 21 day process will not fix all your problems and that the opposite may occur where all your problems are highlighted and can appear to be worse?
- Lastly did your heart really sing when it discovered information about this process - to the point where you just know it is for you?
Unless you can say yes to all of the above, we recommend that you wait to do the 21 day process. Remember it is a high level initiation and the success of being nourished continually from prana after the process is totally dependant on the above issues. The continuation of this lifestyle choice takes both daily discipline, commitment and courage.
Over the last 5 years in my research, I have heard so many stories on individuals who were physically fit from exercise, raw food diets etc who were not able to be sustained by prana even though they underwent the process exactly as outlined in this book. I have also met many who were very spiritually fit and had a long history of meditation but encountered many difficulties as they were not physically fit. I have met many who were physically fit and had meditated for many years but who didnt apply mind mastery in their lives and hence were unconvinced that they create their own reality.
Only in some cases do people who are not fit on all levels receive amazing healing from undergoing the process and yes, while some have been healed, others have experienced their problems becoming worse. Why it works for some and not others seems to be a matter of divine grace.
While we understand that the type of person attracted to this is often very strong and not the type who needs to be told what to do, we do stress that all who undergo this exercise common sense and caution and listen to their body and their DOW every step of the way. Hence we offer the above questions to ensure that you are well prepared and may enjoy this journey without unnecessary problems. More of our post process research will be covered in our new book Ambassadors of Light - Living on Light.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."